Hello Springbrook Members!!
Well, the time has come, at least sort of…….for the Brook to be open for seating, eating and enjoying your favorite beverage. The state is allowing us to do our thing at 50% capacity. We are still practicing social distancing and if you do not feel comfortable coming out to the Brook, please stay safe and we look forward to seeing you soon. The staff has the option, as well as members, to wear face masks. All staff will be wearing gloves. The state is taking this very serious, so we are as well. Please do not move any of the chairs or tables that are set in the bar area or outside areas. A maximum of 6 people can be sitting around a table and there should be 6 feet of distance between tables.
Please read and follow the parameters set by the state listed below:
O. Social and fraternal clubs: All social and fraternal clubs, including but not limited to American Legion or VFW posts, Elks Clubs, country clubs, and golf course clubhouses may reopen or remain open to the minimal extent necessary to conduct a regular business meeting of no more than ten people, ex. Board meetings of 10 or less people can be held on the premises; to facilitate use of the golf course provided appropriate social distancing practices are implemented; and to serve food and beverages on its premises, but only to the extent that it complies with the following requirements:
(1) Protection of vulnerable Iowans: The club should make reasonable efforts to encourage vulnerable Iowans, including those with preexisting medical conditions and those older than 65, to limit their attendance and in-person interactions at the club.
(2) Capacity limited: The club must limit the number of customers present at indoor or outdoor spaces to 50% of its normal operating capacity to ensure adequate spacing of groups. Based on our occupancy, 33 are people allowed in the clubhouse, 8 people directly outside of the door, 12 people in front of the clubhouse, 8 people on the east side of the clubhouse and 36 people at the pavilion. Currently, the deck is still off limits.
(3) Groups limited: The club must limit the party size seated together to no more than six people.
(4) Social distancing: The club must ensure at least six feet of physical distance between each group or individual dining alone.
(5) Self-service prohibited: The club must not have any self-service of food or beverages, including buffets or salad bars.
(6) Other social distancing, hygiene, and public health measures: The club shall also implement reasonable measures under the circumstances of each club to ensure social distancing of employees and customers, increased hygiene practices, and other public health measures to reduce the risk of transmission of COVID-19 consistent with guidance issued by the Iowa Department of Inspections and Appeals and the Iowa Department of Public Health.
Welcome to Springbrook Country Club!
Springbrook Country Club is an 18 hole private country club located in DeWitt, Iowa with a rich history that dates back to 1921. Springbrook is just a short drive from Clinton and the Quad Cities. Springbrook members enjoy a beautiful golf course, a calendar full of social activities, and casual dining in the Grill Room.
We welcome the opportunity to serve your golf and social needs. Please contact us if you would like more information or have any questions.